Style your conservatory for summer and make the most of the warmer weather. With the doors thrown open to the garden beyond, your conservatory is the perfect spot to sit and relax or to entertain family and friends.
In Britain, not every summer day is a sunshine day which makes your conservatory the perfect link between home and garden. It’s a place you can enjoy the warmth while being sheltered from the elements. Set up a table for a summer lunch, add bright colours, fill with flowers and flowering plants to blur the lines between inside and outside.
How can you style your conservatory for summer?
1. Ensure all glass is sparkling clean to make the most of the view of your garden
2. Purchase up some preloved chairs, paint them in fun colours and add a bright cushion to each seat. Place them around a simple table for everyday meals. Light, bright and chic for conservatory summer style
3. Create space for cut flowers or flowering plants to bring the outside in. A window sill or side table is the perfect spot to add some summer colour to your conservatory
4. Frame your windows with plantation blinds or light flowing fabrics. Not only will these help you keep your conservatory cool but they will demonstrate your conservatory summer style
5. Add a light colourful rug to the floor. A light rug is the perfect way to brighten your space while keeping the light airy feel of summer style.
6. Place a stack of magazines on a small table, add a lamp and create the perfect spot for weekend lazy day relaxing.
With a few tweaks and a little bit of effort, your conservatory can be transformed into a light, bright airy space that will provide the perfect inviting space to while away many an hour.