Designing and Building Beautiful Spaces across Cambridgeshire and Surrounds for Over 30 Years
Gone are the days of huddling in small dark rooms!
Now we want light, bright spaces that connect us to the world outside the walls of our homes. Whether you want to enjoy your immediate garden or an expansive view beyond the back fence, there’s nothing like a set of Bi-Folding Doors to blur the lines between inside and outside.
Advanced technology allows us to almost magically disappear the barriers between our rooms and our gardens beyond with the use of folding doors. Although the thermally double glazed doors are heavy, the use of perfectly balanced hingeing, locking and tracking systems enables modern folding doors to be opened and closed with ease.
We work with you to specify the most efficient and suitable doors for your particular needs from a range of suppliers including those listed below.
Visofold Folding Doors
Visofold Folding Doors come in a range of profiles and specifications to suit any residential or commercial space.
- Attractive slim profiles to offer reduced sightlines
- Available in rounded or square profiles
- Mitred or square jointed
- 1.5W/m3K U Value
- Low threshold for unimpeded access
- Single or dual colour, marine quality polyester power coated aluminium
- Available in a range of standard or non-standard colours including metallic and wood-structure finishes
- Highly engineered robust hinges
- Enhanced security
- Double or triple glazed
- Improved weather performance
Schuco Aluminium Bi-folding Doors
Schuco Doors are available in standard or bespoke sizes in a wide range of colours, opening configurations and glass types to suit your property.
- Up to 1.2m x 3m per folding panel
- Slim profiles to minimise sightlines and maximise glass area
- Contemporary ironmongery in a choice of colours to add sleekness
- Police approved multipoint locks on main doors with keyed access
- Fully adjustable to ensure perfect functionality and weatherproofing
- Schuco standard colour range or over 200 RAL colours available
- 5 natural matt finishes + a gloss white option
- Multi-layered rubber weather seals to resist the worst of the British weather
- Double glazed, triple glazed, solar control or easy clean glass
- Outperforms current U Value building regulations
- 20 year guarantee agains mechanical failure
- Post free option for frameless corner for uninhibited views
Bi-Folding Doors are configured to suit your needs and are available in 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 leaf options in a choice of RAL, British Standard or non-standard colours including metallic, wood-structure, dual colour and a range of textured finishes.
Check out the illustrations below or CONTACT US to see how a set of folding doors could transform your living spaces.
We work with you to design a space that will not only meet your requirements but that will also enhance your home from the inside as well as the outside
10 Year Guarantee
When your project is complete, you will be presented with our Insurance Backed 10 year Guarantee so you can rest easy knowing you're in good hands