Designing and Building Beautiful Spaces across Cambridgeshire and Surrounds for Over 30 Years
When it comes to kerb appeal, your front door says a lot about you!
It’s the perfect place to make a statement, to step out of the box and use a splash of colour to ensure your home stands out from the rest.
And not only that. The latest in construction and security technology goes into each and every door to give you peace of mind that you and your home are protected.
Eliminate draughts and save yourself money by replacing your existing front door with a new composite, uPVC or Aluminium one that will transform the look and feel of your home.
Composite doors are made up from a variety of materials, including PVC, wood, insulating foam and GRP (glass reinforced plastic). The combination of materials result in a 44mm thick door that is very strong and secure.
- Designed in a range of styles to suit contemporary or traditional homes
- Available in a range of standard and RAL colours or can be colour matched to suit your decor
- Police approved Secured by Design & PAS 24 2016 tested for enhanced security
- Thermally insulated, weather resistant doors that last the test of time
Also available in an extensive range of bespoke, colour matched and RAL colours
Aluminium Doors are a great option for either front or back doors. They are strong despite their deceivingly slim profiles and provide a great contemporary look that will compliment and enhance your home.
- Contemporary door designs that stand out from the crowd
- Strong, durable and secure offering your home superior protection
- Delivering efficiency and superior thermal performance. Achieving a u-value between 1.5 and 1.1
- Performs well against the rigours of the Great British weather
Aluminium Door Colour Choices
*Actual product colours may vary from the colours displayed on your monitor or device
We work with you to design a space that will not only meet your requirements but that will also enhance your home from the inside as well as the outside
10 Year Guarantee
When your project is complete, you will be presented with our Insurance Backed 10 year Guarantee so you can rest easy knowing you're in good hands