Designing and Building Beautiful Spaces across Cambridgeshire and Surrounds for Over 30 Years
There’s nothing quite like throwing open the doors on a beautiful morning. It’s like a breath of fresh air … literally! If you’re looking to gain better access to your garden and to open your walls to the outside, a set of sliding doors may well be the answer.
Why choose Sliding Doors instead of Bifolding Doors you might ask? They both open up your rooms to the outside after all. One reason you may decide to install sliding doors is that there is no impact on your indoor or outdoor spaces. Sliding Doors slide within the width of the wall rather than opening inwards or outwards as folding doors do. They are also designed for ease of use with heavy duty rollers and sliding mechanisms that give the illusion of weightlessness.
Wider doors mean less profiles and more glass for unobstructed views.
Visoglide Sliding Doors
Visoglide Sliding Doors come in a range of standard and bespoke sizes to suit your project
- Superior thermal properties
- Contemporary styling
- Robust performance
- 1.6W/m3K U Value
- Inline or lift and slide options
- Can be used with auto slide opening mechanisms
- Available in a range of standard or non-standard colours
- Multi-point locking for enhanced security
- Double or triple glazed
- Slimline profile for maximum light and visibility
- Colour matched accessories available
- Improved strength and weather tightness
Glide-S Sliding Doors
Glide-S Doors are available hung on single, double or triple stainless steel tracks to suit your property.
- Up to 3.2m per panel
- Slim profiles to minimise sightlines and maximise light and glass area
- 28mm low threshold for seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Perfectly balanced to provide effortless sliding
- Available in Glide-S standard colour range or choice of 200 RAL colours including marine finish and up to 30 different anodised finishes
- Multi-layered rubber weather seals to resist the worst of the British weather
- High security multi-point locks and internal security glazing beads to keep glass in place
- Outperforms current U Value building regulations
- Industry leading threshold drainage system for enhanced weatherproofing
- Post free option for frameless corner for uninhibited views
Sliding Pocket Doors
Various options available for exterior and interior use.
- Doors fitted into specially built wall cavity
- Doors disappear for an obstruction free view
- Exterior doors – Glide-S as above
- Interior doors hung from top track leaving unobstructed access between rooms
- Available in double or triple glazed aluminium for exterior
- Available in hardwood for interior applications
Sliding Doors are configured to suit your needs and are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 leaf options in a choice of standard or non-standard colours including metallic, wood-structure, dual colour and a range of textured finishes.
Check out the illustrations below or CONTACT US to discuss how a set of folding doors might transform your living spaces.
We work with you to design a space that will not only meet your requirements but that will also enhance your home from the inside as well as the outside
10 Year Guarantee
When your project is complete, you will be presented with our Insurance Backed 10 year Guarantee so you can rest easy knowing you're in good hands